Car Organised Tours
We have redesigned our hugely successful Nurburgring Organised Car Tours into the format of the last two years NURBURGRING 100 events! Our hugely successful pilgrimage to the Nurburgring which now includes additional features! Brought to you by the ORIGINAL Nurburgring tour veterans.
Our Nurburgring Organised Tours are a 4 day social event to Germany's 'Green Hell' - The Nurburgring Nordschleife, one of the oldest, longest and most feared race tracks in the world. Open to the public it is without doubt the driving challenge of your life!
Our Nurburgring Trips are NOT race rallies or time trials. There are no arrival deadlines and no timing or checkpoints. They are simply a social weekend event taking in two days at the Nurburgring with likeminded individuals. All road legal cars are welcome as are both ladies, gents, fathers and sons and mothers and daughters!
- Return Eurotunnel Crossings - Folkestone - Calais
- Road book directions
- Guided support throughout the weekend)
- Support vehicle with basic tools
- Services of up to two tour directors throughout the event
- Hotel accommodation (twin/double room)
- Bed & Breakfast
- Hotel parking
- Comprehensive itinerary
- Group Go-Karting Event at Michael Schumacher Kart Centre
- Professional safety briefings & guidance
- 1 day public access at the Nurburgring
- 4 lap 55 mile circuit pass
- Nurburgring circuit sighting laps
- Entrance to Ring Werk Motorsport Museum
- Opportunity to watch relevant race events (if applicable) whilst at the ‘ring
- Guided tour to the medieval riverside town of Cochem am Mosel
- "Backstage" Nurburgring Grand Prix Circuit Tour
- Discounts on Nurburgring souvenirs
- 100% Fun!
- Our guarantee – to return you & your passenger to the UK in the event your vehicle fails you
- Just £949 per car based on two persons sharing (£474.50 per person)
- Food & drink
- Personal Expenses
To reserve your place a deposit of just £250 is required with the balance due 6 weeks prior to the event. We accept online bookings or if you prefer contact us to pay via direct bank transfer or cheque.
|Car Organised Tour Dates BOOK NOW with deposit:|
Group Rates - We offer special rates to groups, forums and clubs for 5 or more vehicles. Please contact us for a quote.
Friday: After a meet and great session and drivers briefing at Folkestone, Dover we board the Eurotunnel for the short crossing to Calais. En-route to Nurburg we visit Michael Schumacher Kart Centre for a group go-karting event at one of Europe’s premier karting centres, a fantastic ice breaker for the group to get to know each other! After the trophy ceremony it’s a short drive to Nurburg and check in at the hotel for refreshments and dinner. Depending on tour date you may even get your first taste of the circuit in the evening!
Saturday: An early start and straight to the GP Circuit for an exclusive ‘backstage tour’ of the modern Nurburgring Grand Prix facility followed by a leisurely drive to Cochem am Mosel for lunch by the Mosel River. A scenic drive follows via some twisty roads back to Nurburg for a professional safety briefing by our Nurburgring instructor Martin to prepare you for driving the circuit in the late afternoon.
Sunday: Attendees are free to drive the Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit at their leisure or explore the local area and facilities – the choice is yours! We will of course be on hand to offer guidance and support throughout the day.
Monday: A scenic drive back to Calais for the Eurotunnel home via one of our favourite routes.
* this is an example itinerary and is sometimes subject to minor change.